Using a combination of clinical laboratory and extensive in-house examinations, Peter is able to discover the root cause of the problem and then treat the cause with an integrate approach.
- Peter defines what the “aging process” really is, and shares how you can reverse it
- Is it possible to live to be 125-175 years of age? If so, how?
- What are telomeres, and what role do they play in extending your life & are the linked to higher cancer risks
- Peter weighs in on Dr. Stanislaw Burzynki’s controversial cancer research & protocols
- What natural methods can you implement now, in order to increase telomeres, in order to reverse the aging process
- Peter shares how he compensates for lack of sleep and why these methods are not for everyone, as well as how long such methodologies are sustainable
- Could moving to another country be the key to achieving a proper sleep cycle?
- When is it not the most optimal age to use testosterone creams
- What role does Branch Chain Amino Acids & creatine play in stress reduction & gut health
- Mike shares how to avoid gastrointestinal issue when supplementing with creatine
- What’s the real deal with GMO? Well, let’s ask an actual scientist/researcher
- How factory farming is going global
- Peter shares how the detoxification process plays a role in anti-aging
- How does caffeine and alcohol play a role in aging
- Peter shares why he praises Dave Asprey’s “Bulletproof” coffee & Sincere & Mike share why they won’t & what can they all agree on, regarding mycotoxin-free coffee
- What you may not know about your favorite Starbuck’s coffee
- How supplementing with phosphatidylserine, Cortisol Manager, & Licorice Root can aid in elevated cortisol levels, and their additional benefits
All this and much more. Subscribe, download, listen, and share this episode now by hopping over to iTunes or Stitcher at