Here’s a trio of fat-burning, full body exercises, that not only build strength, but gets your heart racing, as well.
Basically, you will perform the following exercises:
1. Skip Rope (aim for 120-140 reps per minute)
2. Chimp Walks (aim for 25-30 rpm)
3. Grasshopper Push Ups (aim for 20-25 rpm)
Putting it all together:
1. Beginners: Perform ea. exercise for 1 min/rest 60-90secs
2. Intermediate: perform ea. exercise for 1 min/rest 1 min.
3. Advanced: Perform ea. exercise for 1 min/rest 30 secs or no rest between exercises/rest 30-60sec btwn rounds.
Perform 3-5 rounds
Bonus: Add an extra minute to ea. exercise, as your rounds increase (e.g. perform all exercises for 1 min in Round 1/ 2 min. in round 2/ 3 min in Round 3, etc.)
Give it a shot & let me know what you think, by posting your comments below.
Find more great and challenging exercises, like the chimp walk, on the new “Ultimate Bodyweight Conditioning for Strength & Fat Loss” workshop DVD at http://ultimatefatlossdvd.com
If you are in the Houston area, be sure to come and try our fitcamp. We’re Houston’s premiere fitcamp. Come see why we are not like any of the conventional “bootcamps.” For more info, hop over to http://newwarriorfitcamp.com