Episode 2 of The Live Life Aggressively podcast is now available for your downloading & listening pleasure. This week, we discuss why paying taxes is a good thing, the fitness info products Mike loves…to hate, inevitable fitness trends, Sincere’s favorite STFU exercise, and much more….
Click on the link below to listen &/or download this week’s show, & be sure to post your comments, as well as questions from topics covered on the show here. We love hearing from you all, & thanks for making our first week’s broadcast a big success.
This week’s topics:
- Mike’s “Machine Gun Preacher” Review
- What Are Those Non-Profits CEOs Really Doing With Your Donations?
- Inevitable Fitness Trends
- The One Fitness Marketing Expert You Should Avoid
- The Greatness That Is Mark Philippi
- Sincere’s Official STFU Exercise To Quiet The Workout Blabber Mouth
- The Popular Fitness Information Product Mike Loves….To Hate
- Why Business Owner’s Should Be Excited To Pay Taxes Each Year
- Why You Should Get Over “Brand-Phobia”
- Why Network Marketing Is None Of “Your” Business
- The Not-So-Different Life Of Personal Training Business Owners & Big Box Gym Trainers
and much more…